01. Consent.When you provide us with your personal information, you consent to our collecting it and using it for the reason we have collected it. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your express consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no. If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may – at any time – withdraw your consent to our contacting you for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, by contacting us at email@example.com
02. Information We Collect.In running and maintaining our Website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our Website including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information that you provide voluntarily.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
03. Information We Use
- To provide information to you that you request from us.
- To provide information to you relating to other services that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our Website, Services or goods and products.
04. Storing Your Personal Data.In operating our Website, it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely. Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.